3 Old Pros Now


[This is a small, low-res, work in progress. We plan to do some narration and more editing after that. The finished product will be saved to DVD for finer viewing. If you wish to receive a copy when it's ready, let me know.]

Okay, so we made it through the big washout. Like I said, Jed had made it sound like a pretty big deal. We had set our expectations pretty low so as not to be disappointed if we didn't make it all the way to the Little Hole in the Rock. But we made it past the washout. What was around the next corner?

We felt like we could make it as far as we hoped now.

You'll have to pardon the section on the video where I'm walking along looking at the ground and talking. I didn't know the camera was on, but I like the audio, so I've left it in for now. Don't watch if it makes you dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment